WASHINGTON, DC [AEA International Convention & Trade Show] – April 4, 2012 – Aircell, a leading provider of in-flight connectivity for business aviation, has named five organizations to receive the company’s highest dealer honor for 2011 – called the Aircell 51,000 Five .
The Aircell 51,000 Five award recognizes the five highest-performing organizations in the company’s global dealer & distributor network as chosen by the Aircell Executive Team.
Recipients of the Aircell 51,000 Five award for 2011 are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Cessna Citation Service Center – Wichita, KS
- Duncan Aviation – Lincoln, NE, and Battle Creek, MI
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. – Savannah, GA
- Jet Aviation – St. Louis, MO
- Jetcorp – St. Louis, MO
Award selection is based on each dealer’s demonstrated commitment to helping customers get the most out of in-flight connectivity, technical expertise, sales performance and other factors.
Representing a pinnacle of achievement for an Aircell Dealer, the award’s name was inspired by the highest altitude reached by aircraft in the business aviation industry – 51,000 feet. Trophies were presented to each organization in a ceremony held this afternoon during the Aircraft Electronics Association’s Annual Convention & Trade Show in Washington, D.C.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- A high resolution photograph of this morning’s award ceremony is available for immediate download at the following link: www.aircell.com/files/graphics/2011Aircell51000Five.jpg
- Photo caption: “Representatives receive the Aircell 51,000 Five award for top dealer performance in 2011. Pictured here (l/r) are John Wade, Aircell; Gary Harpster, Duncan Aviation; Eric Stuck, Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.; David Loso, Jet Aviation; and Bill Darbe, Aircell. Two other recipients, Jetcorp and Cessna Citation Service Center, are not pictured.”
Aircell, a Gogo company, is a leading provider of in-flight connectivity for business aviation. Through a full range of services including voice, high-speed Internet, cockpit data and more, Aircell increases the productivity, safety, and enjoyment of the business aviation travel experience. Headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, USA, Aircell is an AS9100-certified company serving a global customer base with an authorized dealer/distributor network that spans 6 continents. A trusted brand in airborne communications, Aircell is a factory option at every major business aircraft manufacturer and installed on the world’s largest fractional ownership fleets. The only company to offer equipment for three of the industry’s most popular network technologies – Iridium Satellite, Inmarsat SwiftBroadband and Gogo Biz™, Aircell provides advice and solutions addressing any customer need, aircraft type, or geography. A Collier Trophy nominee and the recipient of several dozen awards for innovation, Aircell is widely credited with many of the industry’s most influential historical achievements, beginning with the groundbreaking airborne cellular concept that launched the company in 1991. Connect with us www.aircell.com and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aircellbizav.
© 2012 Aircell. All rights reserved. Aircell, Gogo and Gogo Biz, and In Touch, In Flight are trademarks of Aircell Business Aviation Services LLC or its affiliates. Third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Show Mobile +1.303.917.8352