At Gogo Business Aviation, our mission is simple. Keep you connected at all times during flight. Wherever, whenever or whatever you need we’ve built our services and support to ensure just that. From 24/7/365 on-call support to regional on-demand onsite technicians, we’re always available for when you need it most.
We also strive to provide services that allow you to be self-sufficient in managing your own account or operating and troubleshooting your inflight connectivity systems. With my.Gogoair.com, you can conveniently manage your account online. We regularly schedule and deliver instructor-led product training with online learning support at various locations around the world. We offer market-leading data analytics and tools that can deliver you greater insight into your ongoing system operation.
Proven, high-performing network
Key to delivering predictable and reliable service is having a proven, high-performing network to support your inflight connections. At Gogo, we’ve spent the last 25 years proving we have just that. We’ve helped pave the way for the infrastructure that we have today that supports inflight Wi-Fi connections, and we continue to lead the way in helping to advance our technologies for better inflight performance. We know the ins and outs of this business because we’ve been there every step of the way.
Award-winning customer services
Excellence in global customer support means everything to us. In 2016, for the sixth year running, Gogo Business Aviation was named #1 Cabin Electronics support company in AIN’s annual Product Support Survey. This means, we continue to dominate the individual category ratings for: cost of parts, AOG response, warranty fulfillment, technical manuals and overall product reliability.
Here’s a quick summary of the services we offer:
- Global Technical Support available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Convenient online account management through my.Gogoair.com.
- Full product suite instructor-led training with online learning support held globally and provided throughout the year.
- Dedicated regional field services engineers located at the busiest airports in the US for on-demand, onsite support.
- European support hub in the United Kingdom.
- State-of-the-art global Network Operations Center (NOC) for assured security and performance of our networks.
- Highly skilled service and support for multiple advanced airborne networks: Gogo Biz, Gogo 2KU, Inmarsat SwiftBroadband, Inmarsat Jet ConneX, Iridium, Classic Aero.
- Market-leading data analytics service that provides insight and actionable data for proactive troubleshooting and faster resolution.