You strive to be the best, and that’s why Gogo Business Aviation invites you to join one of our free dealer training sessions in 2017. Training sessions are held at our training facility, inside our Broomfield, CO headquarters. Other sessions will be held throughout the country organized by a Gogo regional sales manager. Please contact your RSM directly for more information on regional trainings.
Keep in mind that Gogo Dealer Training is mandatory for new dealers, and attendance is highly recommend at least once every 2 years for all dealers. To register for training please click on the button below and complete the form on the following page.
Note that airfare and lodging are not covered, so please make your own travel arrangements. All sessions will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. local time and cover the following topics:
- AVANCE L5 systems installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Gogo Biz systems (ATG 1000/2000/4000/5000) installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- SwiftBroadband systems (Aviator 200/350/300) installation and troubleshooting
- Iridium systems (ST 4300 and Axxess) installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- UCS 5000 system installation and troubleshooting
- Gogo Biz Voice, Gogo Text & Talk, Gogo Vision, and Gogo OnePhone
Custom Training Sessions
In addition to our standard courses, custom training sessions are also available. These trainings are offered at a cost of $750 per day and any instructor expenses. If you’d prefer to schedule a private dealer training on site at your dealership, please contact our Technical Training Manager, Joe Byrne, directly at JByrne@gogoair.com.
Training Cancellation Policy
*Gogo Business Aviation reserves the right to charge a $500 cancellation fee for any registrant who cancels within seven days of a session they registered to attend.